Rehab Directives - Spot 4 Tots is a privately owned pediatric therapy clinic in Las Vegas.
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist - SLP with a passion for pediatrics and who prides them self on delivering superior hands on, personalized speech therapy services in a fun environment for the kids. Hours can be tailored to your availability full time or part time.
New Speech Language Pathologist graduates are also welcome to apply for completing your CFY. We have several senior therapists that can supervise and mentor you with a range of clinical experience between them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct appropriate evaluations, identifies equipment needs relative to speech/language function.
- Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient's function.
- Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized therapeutic technique and/or equipment.
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Confers with referring physician and other organization personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes to the total plan of care.
- As appropriate, participates in case conferences, in-services and other meetings required to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care.
- Prepares and submits evaluation and daily notes per organization policy.
- Maintains clinical competency in speech language pathology practice and theory.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other services and refers as appropriate.
- Communicate with patient, family/caregiver and other health care personnel on the patient's treatment and home activities to support meeting goals.
- Performs other duties as required to facilitate the delivery of speech language pathology services.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed with this position.
- Possesses a master's degree in speech-language pathology (SLP).
- Is licensed as a speech language pathologist by the State of Nevada.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
Full time Speech Language Pathologist - SLP are entitled to the following benefits after a 3-month probation period:
- 50% contribution of health insurance premium for the employee – family members can be added at your additional cost.
- Dental Insurance (optional) at employee expense
- Vision Insurance – paid by the company
- Life Insurance - $25,000 coverage paid by the company
- Simple IRA retirement contributions matched to 3% of income.
- the following paid time off each year
10 days of vacation time
6 days of major Federal Holidays including: New Year, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
1 day of Personal Time (Birthday)
Sick days accrue at 1/2 day per month to a total of 6 days per calendar year.
Relocation reimbursement up to $2500 available.
If you feel that you are that DYNAMIC, PASSIONATE, HARD WORKING TEAM PLAYER and would like to investigate this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send a resume and cover letter in response.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time